When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase. WHO WE ARE
A subsidiary of Mr. Cooper founded in 2012, Xome was built on the belief that the process of buying/selling a home shouldn't undermine the excitement of home ownership. In working to bridge the offline and online worlds of real estate, we've opened new possibilities for home buyers/sellers and more business for real estate professionals.
Xome is comprised of industry leading real estate and technology companies, including Title365, and Xome Labs, united by the shared goal of forever transforming the real estate experience. Learn more at http://www.xome.com
At Xome, we want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren't just good values. They're good business. Working here isn't for people who want to punch a clock. It's for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
Generally, what would you do as a Title Curative Specialist?
Act as business liaison with outside counsel to provide settlement and litigation alternatives. Act as a central point of contact between in-house counsel, local counsel and business units on cases resulting from an identified title defect.
Think you're qualified? Here's what we're looking for:
- Ability to work under a self-directed model with limited supervision
- Ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all levels.
- Knowledge of title searches, title examination and lien clearance in multiple states
- Ability to work in an accurate, detail-oriented and highly productive manner.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to negotiate issues to resolution
- Prior work experience with a law firm, mortgage servicer or lender is preferred
- High School Diploma required, or Equivalent Work Experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Creative problem solving skills. Strong communication skills, verbal and written
Most of us are casually dressed… and if you look a little closer, we have a relaxed attitude to match our threads. Doing the right thing for our customers is only one part of our philosophy. We also believe in doing the right thing for our employees. For this reason, we offer these benefits:
- Flex spending accounts for eligible childcare expenses
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
- Reimbursements for eligible educational expenses
- Long-and short-term disability
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacations and holidays
Xome is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:014077
Primary Location City:Coraopolis
Primary Location Region:Pennsylvania
Primary Location Postal Code:15108
Primary Location Country:United States of America
Line of Business:Xome
Additional Posting Location(s):Home - California, Home - Oklahoma, Home - Pennsylvania, Home - Texas
Apply on company website