Based in Tacoma, WA, MultiCare Health System is a leading-edge, integrated not-for-profit healthcare organization. MultiCare Mary Bridge Childrens Hospital is an advanced regional care and referral center for Southwest Washington serving more than 13 referring hospitals over 9 counties and backed by fully staffed services 24/7. Mary Bridge supports a level IV NICU. The Pediatric Urgent Care service is another great option for our community, which has excellent support through fully staffed busy ED service, PICU, trauma service, IPS and a full complement of pediatric subspecialties. Mary Bridge Childrens Hospital and Health Network was one of 13 Childrens Hospitals named a top performing childrens hospital for 2018, 2019 and 2020. The Leap Frog Top Hospital award is tied to achievements in patient safety and quality and is widely acknowledged as one of the most competitive honors American hospitals can receive.
Join this collegial group of established Endocrinologists and Staff members comprising the Mary Bridge Pediatric Endocrinology Services team. This Per Diem physician position is based in Tacoma, WA and includes work in the Childrens Hospital along with outpatient clinics in Tacoma, Federal Way, Covington Olympia, Gig Harbor and Puyallup. Reasonable call schedule.
The opportunity includes:
- Strong referral network from area Pediatric & Family Medicine providers
- Diverse mix of cases
- Level II trauma center
- Collaborative relationships with colleagues in other departments/specialties
- Opportunity to teach/mentor medical students and residents
- Opportunity for academic appointment with the University of Washington
- State-of-the-art new free-standing childrens hospital soon to come!
- Board certified/eligible Pediatric Endocrinology at time of employment
- Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
MultiCare Health System is a not-for-profit health care organization committed to our mission of partnering for healing and a healthy future. Our 18,000 team members (employees, providers and volunteers) are united by MultiCares values of respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence, collaboration and kindness.
Our roots date back more than a century to the founding of Tacomas first hospital. Since then, weve grown to become Washington States largest community-based, locally governed health care system with numerous primary care, urgent care and specialty services including Immediate Clinic, MultiCare Indigo Urgent Care, Pulse Heart Institute and MultiCare Rockwood Clinic. Our system of care also includes eight hospitals:
- Allenmore Hospital (Tacoma)
- Auburn Medical Center (Auburn)
- Covington Medical Center (Covington)
- Deaconess Hospital (Spokane)
- Good Samaritan Hospital (Puyallup)
- Mary Bridge Childrens Hospital (Tacoma)
- Tacoma General Hospital (Tacoma)
- Valley Hospital (Spokane)
Apply on company website