Are you someone who loves solving problems? Do you believe music brings people together? If you want to contribute to an organization whose purpose is to fill the world with music and develop generations of new musicians, then we have a position where you can make a difference.
The purpose of this job is to collect outstanding customer balances. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, with a strong math aptitude and very strong analytical skills as well as having a strong ability to develop relationships with external customers and internal departments.
Essential Functions (not all-inclusive):
- Payment Processing (checks, electronic and credit card)
- Processing Bankruptcy Claims
- Processing Chargebacks
- Researching Fraud Claims
- Processing 3rd Party Collection Company's request (return adjustment, statement, updated balance and contract)
- Audit request
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree is required, preferably in Accounting. (4 years of relevant work experience may be substitutable)
- 2 years of relevant work experience (in addition to degree or years of previous experience)
- Understanding of accounting principles and online retail transactions
Music & Arts is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job‐ related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1‐818-735-8800 ext. 2862 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Apply on company website