- Work/Life Balance, Renovated Facilities
- Uniforms Provided
- Excellent Benefits:
- Retirement Plan Available with Company Base and Match Contribution
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy, 8 Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Time (30 hours or more per week) eligible for Health, Dental, Orthodontic and Vision insurance
- Build your career with National Church Residences! We are comprised of multiple facilities and locations in the Central, Northern and Southern Ohio areas and promote internal growth.
Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing or a vocational school of practical nursing.
Experience: Three to Five years preferred.
Mental: Must have good communication, comprehension and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
Skills: Must have working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office Suite and the Internet. Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
Licensure: Current Nurse license
Vision: Normal: Consistent with standard workflow.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, military status, disability, genetic information and/or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Apply on company website