Position at Navitor, Inc.
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees' potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We're passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we're in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It's time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: As an Estimating Representative with our Navitor Midwest Contact Center, you will be responsible for the quick and efficient processing of quote requests based on requests from our customers. You will work closely in building internal and external customer relationships at all personnel levels for our Contract customers.
- Apply pre-established pricing programs developed according to the product/sales strategy and revenue recognition requirements using pricing databases and web-based quote tools
- Prepare price quotations on new orders, project re-orders, and variations
- work with customer requests to provide viable solutions for customers based on understanding and application of product blend & competitive pricing options requiring independent judgment
- Daily communication between internal sales, customer service, and reseller contacts via phone and email
You Must Have:
- High School education or equivalent
- 3+ years of related/relevant experience in related position
- Proven mathematics ability to provide accurate information on price quotes and quantities (frequent multiplication and division calculations to determine contribution margins based on product and quantities)
- Strong multi-tasking, attention to details, and analytical problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office (using Outlook, Excel) or other computer based programs
- Ability to speak clearly & communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of customer contacts with positive reflection of company and team
We Would Also Prefer:
- Knowledge and understanding of the products, production equipment capabilities, manufacturing processes, production rates and materials is preferred yet willingness to learn printing industry processes & procedures essential.
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We're also big on work-life balance and you'll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees' potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; profit sharing; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Apply on company website