Location: Houston, TX
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Biotech
Case Manager NeuroRestorative
Primary Location: United States-TX-TXHouston
Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Case Manager - NeuroRestorative - Houston, TX
RN or Social Worker license required for position.
Description The Case Manager meets and works with individuals to gather information; assesses each individual's needs; assesses the plan and cost of care; and identifies and implements services to meet an individual's needs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide case management services including intake, assessment, crisis intervention, advocacy, referral, and monitoring of families.
- Gather social history to assess family strengths and weaknesses, and to assess existing problems.
- Conduct home visits and office base services, and accompany individuals we serve on an as needed basis.
- Coordinate care with outreach workers, health educators, nutritionists and other service provides to prevent service duplication and to ensure the consumer receives high quality care.
- Identify and procure group services appropriate for the individual to maximize the ability to live outside of an institution. Plan and assist in obtaining services from third-party service providers.
- Develop a plan of care for each individual to include services such as advocacy/case management, independent living skills, training, peer support, physical therapy, cognitive therapy, etc.
- Monitor the delivery of services in coordination with the individual and third-party service providers.
- Assist individuals with related matters including eligibility for benefits through Medicaid, Medicare, Social Security and private insurance.
- Maintain up-to-date case records with the status of case activity, including progress notes on all contacts.
Apply on company website