Primary Location: United States-TX-TXSan Antonio
Clinical Evaluator - Assessments and Screening
NeuroRestorative - San Antonio
Bring your passion and expertise to our growing, mission-driven organization. Make a positive difference in the lives of others - come join our amazing team!Description
From clinicians to program managers to direct care staff, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides subacute and post-acute rehabilitation services to individuals with brain, spinal cord, and medically complex injuries, illnesses, and other challenges. And as a part of The MENTOR Network—a national network of local health and human services providers—NeuroRestorative’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 40 years.
Essential Job Functions
- Communicates with referred patients and their families.
- Interacts with a variety of hospital staff from different departments.
- Develops effective relationships with referral sources, external providers, and patients/patients’ families to obtain needed information and maintain rapport.
- Assesses patient prior to admission to the facility through interview, observation, and review of medical records.
- Establishes the patient’s eligibility for care.
- Identifies diagnostic data key to establishing the correct ICD10 diagnosis for each patient and uses this information in the assignment of the correct diagnostic code.
- Communicates with Admission Coordinators, Facility Administrators/Program Directors, Regional Directors/Managers, Physicians, and Clinical Staff as needed to obtain, and provide required clinical documentation
- Develops and maintains current knowledge of CMS payers/regulations and impact on NeuroRestorative admission efforts.
Apply on company website