Primary Location: United States-TX-TXTyler
Clinical Evaluator Description
Bring your passion and expertise as a Clinical Evaluator to our growing, mission driven organization. Make a positive difference in the lives of others. Come join our amazing team! Work within a setting that offers variety, rewarding challenges and some of the best co-workers you will ever find.Essential Job Functions
- Establishes and maintains relationships with potential referral sources.
- Describes ABI and Mentor Network programs for potential referral sources.
- Performs clinical evaluations to determine eligibility for MENTOR ABI and subsidiary programs.
- Prepares reports of clinical evaluations and makes recommendations to admissions committee.
- Completes all pre-admission protocols on regional referrals.
- Completes Integrity Checklist protocols.
- Participates in regional/national conferences (exhibiting/attendance)
- Participates in monthly Admission Team Meetings.
- Provides contact, referral information and reports to the computerized database system.
- Has integrity in relationships with clinical and business practices.
- Communicates responsibly with program participants, family members and
- payors regarding rehabilitation planning, admissions, etc.
- Participates in required in-service training.
- Achieves individual/team admission targets.
- Identifies regional industry trends and needs in order to make programmatic
- Participates in weekly calls and completes weekly reports with President of ABI Network
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply on company website