Day Program Assistant
Primary Location: United States-IL-ILCarbondale
Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Day Program Assistant Needed! Paraprofessional certificate from ISBE required! Company provided and paid CEUs to maintain Paraprofessional certification!
NeuroRestorative - Carbondale, IL
Description NeuroRestorative is seeking a Day Program Assistant to work within the Adolescent school house to monitor, assist and attend to behavioral concerns.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide and maintain an orderly, safe, clean, and warm therapeutic environment within the School.
- Assist with monitoring clients during breaks and lunchtime, including behavioral concerns, bathroom assistance, and general assistance as needed.
- Assist group leaders and/or run groups as defined by the schedule.
- Assume responsibility for persons served needs/care for cognitive therapists to enable them to return to their scheduled therapies.
- Complete all required documentation as deemed necessary.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
Apply on company website