Primary Location: United States-IL-ILCarbondale
Function: Maintenance/Housekeeping/Food Services
Exciting Opportunity! Dietician NeuroRestorative - Carbondale, IL
Bring your passion and expertise to our growing, mission-driven organization. Make a positive difference in the lives of others - come join our amazing team! Work within a setting that offers variety, rewarding challenges, and some of the best co-workers you’ll ever find.
Description NeuroRestorative is seeking a Dietician to provide nutrition assessment and counseling in Medical Nutrition Therapy for adult and adolescents. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below.
- Consults with physician and other health care personnel to determine nutritional needs and diet restrictions of patients.
- Develops and implements a treatment plan in accordance with Network and dietary field guidelines.
- Provides individual and group counseling on the control of diabetes, cholesterol, hypertension, obesity and other diagnoses.
- Suggests appropriate behavior modification methods for control and alternation of eating habits.
- Formulates menus for therapeutic diets based on medical and physical condition of patients, and integrates patient's menus with basic institutional menus.
- Instructs clients and their families in nutritional principles, dietary plans, food selection, and preparation.
- Serves as a resource and educator for health care providers and staff.
- Develops policies for food service or nutritional programs to assist in health promotion and disease control.
- Monitors food service operations to ensure conformance to nutritional, safety, sanitation and quality standards.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
Apply on company website