Primary Location: United States-NV-NVLas Vegas
Function: Behavioral/Mental Health Professional
Social Workers are responsible for the evaluation and treatment of clients admitted for treatment. The Social Worker will adhere to specific scope of service for activities related to the evaluation and treatment of clients in the home and community.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Evaluation including gathering data from client records, interviews, observation and dialogue with other team members
- Development and implementation of a treatment plan according to physician orders which includes establishing client goals, continuous re-evaluation of progress and appropriate modification of the plan
- Timely preparation of written documentation of client progress including initial evaluations, progress reports, discharge summaries and other requested reports
- One to one counseling with client/and or family members in their home or other appropriate setting
- Increases awareness of client and caregivers about brain injury to better facilitate adjustment and understanding of the process of recovery.
- Attends team conferences and reports on client’s progress and current status in therapy as well as collaboratively assisting the team in identifying realistic goals
- Completes and turns in billing information in a timely manner
- Communicates effectively with internal case manager
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
Apply on company website