Primary Location: United States-MA-MASouthborough
Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management
INSERT PARTNER BOILER PLATE HERE Description Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support - individuals with disabilities; children with emotional, behavioral or medical complexities; children and adults with brain injury). As a Residential Supervisor with NeuroRestorative, you’ll be one of those special people. For NeuroRestorative and The MENTOR Network the Residential Supervisor is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day. NeuroRestorative is seeking a Residential Supervisor to coordinate and manage program operations while ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements. The Residential Supervisory is responsible for hiring, training, scheduling, coordinating activities and appointments of individuals served and maintaining records. Essential Job Functions
- Provides oversight of direct care staff providing services to clients. Coordinates the assignment of work of facility staff.
- Completes interviews, makes hiring decisions and schedules staff. Provides coaching and feedback to employees along with ongoing informal and formal performance discussions and annual performance reviews.
- Monitors budgets for assigned homes. Manages activities to ensure financial goals are met. Monitors budget variances and implements corrective action plans as needed.
- Maintains staff schedules for the assigned facility(s).
- Oversees household activities, housekeeping, and meal preparation for individuals served.
- Provides oversight to direct care staff with individuals integration into the community by arranging transportation to recreational and social activities.
- Coordinates and attends medical appointments of individuals served as required.
- Attends trainings and meetings as required.
- Monitors the comfort and safety of individuals served while ensuring living environments and program activities are in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Maintains accurate records, including records of activities and developmental progress of individuals served.
- Provides on-call assistance to staff during emergencies and schedules staff to fill shifts as needed.
- Maintains and purchases all inventory for client and house supplies.
- Manages petty cash and individual funds.
- Prepares various reports and other correspondence in an accurate and timely manner.
Apply on company website