At Niagara, we're looking for Team Members who want to be part of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest quality most affordable bottled water.
Consider applying here, if you want to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team Members.
Niagara Bottling LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status or disability in relation to our recruiting, hiring, and promoting practices.Production Operator
- Responsible for overall maintaining of a production line, including starting and stopping of some equipment (palletizers, carton makers, carton sealers, drop packers). No mechanical work is performed without prior approval.
- Responsible for accurately completing and updating information forms and logs such as Machine Report, Quality Report, Downtime Report and Carton Top Load Report.
- Understand and follow plant safety rules including safe lifting practices and safe machine operation. Personal Protective Equipment is to be used where required.
- Housekeeping: maintain general housekeeping in all areas of production, including the break rooms and rest rooms. Bale plastic, cardboard and contaminated bottles when needed; grind bottles when needed.
- Raw materials: keep bottle caps, labels, cartons, trays, tray and pallet wraps (plastic rolls) and pallet glue for hot melt tanks in adequate amounts to ensure continuous smooth running of equipment and operation.
- Maintain quality requirements in accordance with company standards; accurately filling out hourly inspection sheets based on overall production quality. Responsible for reporting all quality defects.
- Ability to work in all assigned areas of production; perform relief duties when required.
- Stack, tie and label unused carton; troubleshoot minor production line issues; perform relief duties.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts, day or night, on a rotating 2-2-3 schedule.
- Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
Any employment agency, person or entity that submits a résumé into this career site or to a hiring manager does so with the understanding that the applicant's résumé will become the property of Niagara Bottling, LLC. Niagara Bottling, LLC will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Employment agencies that have fee agreements with Niagara Bottling, LLC and have been engaged on a search shall submit résumé to the designated Niagara Bottling, LLC recruiter or, upon authorization, submit résumé into this career site to be eligible for placement fees.
Apply on company website