At Niagara, we're looking for Team Members who want to be part of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest quality most affordable bottled water.
Consider applying here, if you want to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team Members.
Niagara Bottling LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status or disability in relation to our recruiting, hiring, and promoting practices.Professional Development Program Fellow (Asset Care)Professional Development Program – This program focuses on providing you with the opportunity to grow your professional skills along with the Niagara business. The goal of the PDP is to transform recent college graduates into high-performing Individual Contributors in the business. Additionally, the PDP supports the individual's growth through exposure to the business, skill development, and networking opportunities. Specifically, you will participate in monthly learning sessions that will cover topics like time management, professional communication, and emotional intelligence! Over the next 24 months, the program will give you the opportunity to experience several different assignments in a variety of departments that will ultimately lead you to a full-time role in your Target Department.
Target Department Details
Asset Care –
Learn the process of designing preventative maintenance program for bottling lines/Injection systems/ facility equipment/ water farm and assist in implementation for new plants/start up across Niagara. Learn Enterprise Asset Management module of ORACLE in particular EAM/MRO/Maintenance and achieve proficiency. Learn the process of defining Total Cost of ownership that includes Work order compliance, warranty management and audits. Assist in implementation for new plant/start up across Niagara Learn parts room process that include new parts room set up, inventory control/optimization and help implement across all plants Assist rebuild center on continuous improvement projects. Learn asset care reporting and help managing weekly/monthly/quarterly KPI reporting. Willing to travel at least 20-30% as when needed while managing different project and process as mentioned above.
The Target Department and the Talent Development team will assist in a rotation plan by deciding what departments will benefit your development the most. You will be expected to complete a short 3-month Manufacturing Plant rotation. We believe it is important to experience where the heart of our business is and to have the opportunity to get a first-hand glimpse of what makes Niagara's Manufacturing Plants the most advanced in the country.
Niagara's Mission Statement and LIFE
Here at Niagara, it is our mission to deliver an unbeatable combination of quality, price, and service through hard work and innovation. Our employees Lead Like an Owner within every position, InnovAct every day, Find a way to accomplish even the most daunting tasks, and Empower one another. We are looking for candidates who:
- Have passion and grit to reach their goals
- Have a desire to expand their knowledge
- Work well in a team environment
What We Do:
- Provide opportunities to learn new skills, learn about the manufacturing process, and have hands on experience
- Give you intellectual and creative opportunities to tackle a problem and develop your own proposed solution
- Set you up to develop a project on your own, in which you can take ownership and can positively impact the company
- Give you experience in project management
- Create opportunities for you to network as a part of our talent pipeline with prospects of full time employment
What You Do:
- Have a strong desire to learn new skills and take on a variety of responsibilities
- Help construct breakthrough developments that will challenge your skills and develop your abilities
- Use analytical skills to analyze and review various aspects of the manufacturing process
- Learn the fundamentals of each rotation so that you can make impactful contributions to the business
- Analytical problem solving
- Microsoft Office
- Time Management
- Customer Service
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant experience to target department
Any employment agency, person or entity that submits a résumé into this career site or to a hiring manager does so with the understanding that the applicant's résumé will become the property of Niagara Bottling, LLC. Niagara Bottling, LLC will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Employment agencies that have fee agreements with Niagara Bottling, LLC and have been engaged on a search shall submit résumé to the designated Niagara Bottling, LLC recruiter or, upon authorization, submit résumé into this career site to be eligible for placement fees.
Apply on company website