- Bachelor's degree and 3 years of relevant experience or Associate's degree and 7 years of relevant experience
- Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Ability to obtain DHS Suitability
- Operational, programmatic or management experience supporting DoD and/or DHS components (e.g., TSA, CBP, FPS, NPPD, DNDO, USCG, ICE).
- Program, Planning, Budget and Execution (PPBE) lifecycle experience.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a high pressure, fast paced atmosphere.
- Demonstrated experience providing business and financial support to a government organization, including developing or assessing acquisition documents.
- Demonstrated experience providing strategic recommendations and/or addressing external inquiries based on analysis of business and financial data.
- Demonstrated experience leading or facilitating status report meetings.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with governmental business and financial processes, including but not limited to Resource Allocation Planning (RAP), Congressional Justifications (CJ), and Office of Management and Budget Justifications (OMBJ).
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Location: D.c. or remote with in person meetings as needed.
At Noblis and Noblis ESI, we have excellent teams of smart, collaborative, proactive experts and professionals. We are actively seeking to identify personnel to join our team of talented professionals who possess the experience, vision, commitment, and integrity to successfully support the strategic goals of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate (S&T).
Technology and threats evolve rapidly in today's ever-changing environment. In response, DHS S&T was established by Congress to provide innovative scientific and technical solutions to the nation's homeland security challenges. DHS S&T supports basic and applied research, development, testing and evaluation (RDT&E) that provides the tools and knowledge products to support the Homeland Security missions of DHS components and first responders. DHS S&T supports these RDT&E activities at a range or performer and government facilities, including DHS S&T-run research facilities across the U.S.
This position provides business and financial management support to federal staff. The ideal candidate will have a variety of budgetary and financial management experience, and be able to demonstrate flexibility, adaptability, independence, and the ability to quickly integrate themselves into existing workflows.
Role functions may include:
- Leveraging previously demonstrated expertise to provide support to a range of business and financial processes, including all aspects of the DHS S&T Program, Planning, Budget and Execution (PPBE) lifecycle.
- Supporting program strategic development and prioritizations for future funding efforts.
- Providing budget analysis from a wide range of sources and organizations to provide strategic recommendations.
- Providing presentations and talking points to communicate status reports, recommendations and concerns, including weekly status reports.
- Providing quality reviews of acquisition documentation and assisting federal staff with budget taskers.
Apply on company website