- Active Top Secret (TS) clearance with SCI eligibility (current CI poly preferred but will consider those with ability to pass one).
- Bachelor's degree plus 2 years of intelligence analysis experience in the USIC and CompTIA CYSA+ certification or similar
Bachelor's degree in computer science, math or other information technology majors and two years of USIC intelligence analysis experience.
3 years of USIC intelligence analysis experience focused on cyber.
- Experience with collecting, analyzing, and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources for the purposes of documenting results and analyzing findings to provide meaningful products.
- Experience with cyber, computer network operations, information operations, or information warfare.
- Ability to develop specific expertise, discern patterns of complex threat actor behavior, and communicate an understanding of current and developing cyber threats.
- Ability to leverage well-honed online researching expertise to identify and navigate relevant online forums, including websites, social media, and traditional sources to support research and analysis.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and attention to detail.
- Self-starter with drive to initiate analytic products, collaborate proactively with colleagues, and grow and learn.
- Provide one writing sample, three to five pages long. Submit samples that showcase your writing style, research abilities, and critical thinking skills. Subject matter should focus on your current areas of expertise that relate to your interest in this position.
Do you want to join a passionate, mission-driven team delivering intelligence about today's dynamic cyber threats? Do you have an Active Top Secret (TS) clearance with SCI eligibility? Noblis is seeking a driven intelligence analyst to support a Law Enforcement Agency in the Northern, VA area. Consider joining our team and making a difference to an important mission!
- Serve as a Cyber Intelligence Analyst on a team that provides cutting-edge, innovative, and thoroughly vetted finished intelligence products, including high-quality papers, briefings, recommendations, and findings for senior-level government decision-makers.
- Brief analytic assessments and findings to peers and superiors both within the organization and to other agencies.
- Develop and hold regional expertise on cyber network operations, emerging cyber threats and trends, and evolving investigations related to cyber security.
- Provide regional or functional analytic support, pertaining to a wide range of cyber threat actors.
- Perform analytic support focused on cyber actor TTPs, doctrine, policies, strategies, capabilities, and intent to conduct cyberspace operations and cyber-oriented groups, individuals, organizations, tools, tactics, and procedure.
Apply on company website