- Experience - multiple levels can be accommodated, degrees must be in a Technology, Engineering, or Computer Science (or related field)
- Entry-level: Bachelors Degree + 0 years work experience OR HS/GED + 4 years work experience
- Mid-level: Bachelors Degree + 2-4 years work experience or Masters Degree + 0-2 years work experience
- Senior-level: Bachelors Degree + 6-8 years work experience or Masters Degree + 4-6 years work experience
- You have hands on experience in one or more of the following areas: Linux system administration, database management, DevOps, software development and engineering, and cloud-based technologies
- You have hands on experience of a broad ranges of technology systems and are able to work with:
- Cloud service providers, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Microsoft Azure
- Microservice architectures, software platforms and frameworks like Kafka, Redis, NiFi, and Ansible.
- Monolithic and hybrid architectures and databases like PostgreSQL, Oracle, Cassandra, Elastic, rdbms, nosql
- Programming languages and scripting methods including: Python, Bash, Java, C, C++, .NET
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment systems: Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo
- Orchestration platforms including Docker
- Revision control systems such as git
- You have working knowledge of the following Atlassian products: Jira/Zephyr, Confluence, and Fisheye
- You have working knowledge of Agile software development frameworks (Scrum and SAFe)
- Has experience working with law enforcement clients
- Experience installing and/or maintaining an Openstack environment
- Complements our existing team, likes solving problems, and is comfortable with ambiguity
- Can self manage, has strong self-organization skills, and is eager to contribute
- Strives to be an excellent engineer/developer, is eager to explore new technologies, and develop new skills
- Is comfortable working with teams across geographic bounds
- Desire to work in an agile and cross functional team environment, understand team goals and generate appropriate, innovative analytical insights to drive process and experience improvement
- Challenges the status quo and are hungry to explore, evaluate, and understand new technologies
- Ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance
Interested in meaningfully contributing and joining our multi-disciplinary team focused on developing solutions for law enforcement and homeland security missions? Want to be exposed to, and help build cutting-edge tools and services that address high-consequence problems using advanced technology like analytics, computer vision, digital forensics, natural language processing, machine learning.? Ready for a high-energy, dynamic work environment? This multi-faceted opportunity might be right for you.
You would join our team as a technologist to work with our clients to help design, create, deploy, migrate and maintain solutions in cloud environments. In your role you will work with various teams to develop, deploy, maintain, and migrate solutions in multiple environments that are transforming the way law enforcement and homeland security communities handle, process, analyze, visualize, and translate information into actionable information.
- Provides engineering and technical support in areas of design, development, engineering, research, evaluation, deployment, integration, and maintenance of software and systems.
- Leads software deployment, monitoring, and maintenance activities
- Conducts design and code reviews, participates in daily scrums, retrospective, and other agile ceremonies
- Provides assistance monitoring and resolving issues with deployed systems
Apply on company website