The qualified candidate will have the opportunity to conduct the following activities:
- Provide daily intelligence briefings related to global cyber threats to senior client Executives
- Collaborate with federal, state, and local partners to better understand emerging malicious cyber threats and improve information sharing efforts
- Act as an intermediary between senior executive leadership requests for information (RFI) and client analysts
** This position requires a shift of 12:30am - 8:30am, Monday - Friday **
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree plus 1 year of experience in intelligence and computer science fields or 5 years of total experience and a HS diploma.
- Broad understanding of cyber threats and top cyber threat groups
- Experience with cyber intelligence, computer network operations, information operations, or information warfare
- Must have senior leadership briefing experience, and willingness to brief senior executives daily
- Must be proficient at clearly explaining complex technical subjects in a manner that is easily understood by lay people
- Ability to develop specific expertise, discern patterns of complex cyber actor behavior, and communicate an understanding of current and developing cyber threats
- Ability to leverage well-honed online researching expertise to identify and navigate intelligence databases to support research and analysis
- Must be highly skilled with PowerPoint and able to build and adapt briefing slides quickly
- Work or educational experience focusing specifically on: cyber intelligence, intelligence analysis, cyber crime, etc.
- At least 3 years experience briefing executive leadership, or a shorter duration of higher frequency briefing experience in a role like a command briefer
- Must be able to think quickly and respond appropriately for the audience based on seniority and classification level of source material in relation to audience/venue
- Must respond well to critical feedback, incorporate suggestions quickly
- Must be comfortable working with teams in a shift environment to support production of briefing, collection of source material, communication of requirements
- Experience with cyber threats from an LE/DoJ perspective
- Professional certifications: Sec+, Net+
**Please note that the final round of interview evaluations will include a mock briefing **
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply on company website