As a mid-level cyber intelligence analyst with our team, you will be working with all-source information to monitor, assess, and report on cyberspace operations, capabilities, vulnerabilities, and personalities that could pose a threat to federal civilian, state, and local government and its critical infrastructure.
You would join Noblis' Defense and Homeland Security group as we continue to grow our intelligence support to protect the Homeland. Today our team consists of all-source and domain specific analysts, watch officers, analysts, and managers, as well as SMEs and technicians and specialists spanning disciplines in engineering, data science, and sofware development that have served federal, state, and local government clients defend and protect against attacks against the Homeland. Our team is engaged across the civilian, law enforcement, and intelligence community and has been instrumental in making our customers' programs successful.
As a Mid-Level Cyber Intelligence Analyst with our team:
- You have at least 8 years of hands-on experience (with High School Diploma/GED), 6 years hands-on experience (with Relevant Associates Degree), 4 years hands-on experience (with relevant BA/BS Degree), or 2 years hands-on experience (with relevant MA/MS Degree).
- You have a full Top Secret Clearance and have or are eligible for special access programs
- You have hands-on experience and track record performing duties of a cyber all-source analysts: developing, researching, editing, disseminating high-quality intel products in accordance with directives and best practices, that include but are not limited to: alerts/warning, short and long assessments, analysis, research studies, plans, and/or strategies,
- You have hands-on experience presenting and briefing your products to stakeholders and senior leadership,
- You have hands-on experience receiving feedback on your work products and technical editing, as well as agilely responding to changes in priorities and focus
- You have hands-on experience with receiving, managing, responding to, and tracking requests for information (RFIs)
- You have hands-on experience working in a fast-paced team that performs outreach, coordination, and response functions with multiple parties spanning federal, state, local governments and the private sector
- You have hands-on knowledge and experience with cyberspace, cybersecurity, and law enforcement / intelligence community technologies, databases, software, standards, directives, and best practices, including but not limited to: ICD 203, ICD 206, IOCs, CTFs, and current/emerging cyber databases, tools, tactics, and procedures.
- You desire to work in an agile, fast-paced, and cross functional team environment, understand team goals and generate appropriate, innovative analytical insights to drive decision making and improve situational awareness
Beyond the requirements above, our ideal colleague:
- has strong analytical and problem solving skills and excellent technical writing skills.
- has superior attention to detail and organizational skills, including coordination and facilitation with internal and external stakeholders
- has excellent communications skills, including presentations and/or executive briefings.
- has experience working with USG clients, operational components, and stakeholders
- complements our existing team, likes solving problems, and is comfortable with ambiguity
- can self manage, has strong self-organization skills, and is eager to contribute
- strives to be an excellent intelligence analyst, is eager to explore new cyber domains and technologies, as well as develop new skills
- is comfortable working with teams across geographic bounds
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.
Apply on company website