Noblis is seeking a talented self-motivated Scrum Master (SM) to join an exciting, complex, mission-focused software development project working with a team of qualified diverse individuals in Dulles, VA.
The selected candidate will join a high performing software development team supporting mission critical systems, and is expected to apply best software engineering principals and Agile engineering methodologies to research, design, develop, and modify application software.
The SM will be responsible for facilitating and enabling the design, development, documentation, and implementation of all work in accordance with the Project Management Framework (PMF), to include Lean Agile Methodologies implemented to assist in the rapid delivery of programs and projects approved by the organization leadership. The SM will work with the PM, Government personnel, and the COTR to ensure technical deliverables are met in accordance with agreements during control gates. The SM will provide management of contract personnel and ensure high quality and acceptable task completion and deliverables in compliance with the SOW.
- Minimum Bachelors' degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline. Eight years of relevant work experience may substitute for a degree
- 8+ years of experience managing full project lifecycle for software/network projects using Project Management Principles to include Agile Methodologies
- Experience enabling daily operations of Scrum teams by analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines
- Experience producing and analyzing burn down charts and recommending ways to improve team deliverables and timelines
- Experience assigning/reviewing work and providing oversight of engineers, developers, support specialists, and other computer-related workers
- Accredited certification as an Agile Scrum Master
- Experience planning and coordinating activities such as installation and upgrading of hardware, software, development, & systems designs
- Experience conferring with systems analysts, engineers, developers and others to design systems and to obtain information on project limitations, capabilities, performance requirements, and interfaces
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply on company website