- Master's degree and a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience or Bachelor's degree and 18 years of relevant experience
- Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Applicants selected must be eligible to receive Secret-level Security Clearance, and DHS Suitability
- Programmatic or management experience supporting DoD and/or DHS components (e.g., TSA, CBP, FPS, NPPD, DNDO, USCG, ICE).
- Demonstrated experience with DHS budget and financial systems and leading large-scale budget and financial planning efforts.
- Strong project management skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency providing program management and analytical support to programs and projects serving DHS Mission Areas.
- Experience monitoring project development performance and reviewing deliverables to ensure technical, programmatic and financial goals and objectives are met and identify possible program risks.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and presentation skills. Proven results-oriented problem-solving abilities. Experience with presentation graphics and/or spreadsheet tools.
- Experience providing guidance, feedback, and consulting services to federal program managers.
- Experience facilitating resolution of customer requirements, including helping to identify and document capability gaps, formulate and develop technological solutions, and participate in and contribute to strategic discussions.
- Strong communication and writing skills, targeting both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated strong technical writing skills, targeting both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team-oriented environment, demonstrate teamwork and initiative, and function productively in the face of new assignments and the re-prioritization of existing assignments.
- Demonstrated meeting facilitation experience
- Excellent communication, written, and organizational skills.
- Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint, Excel, and Project) required.
- Secret-level Security Clearance, and DHS Suitability preferred
Location: D.c. or remote with in person meetings as needed.
At Noblis and Noblis ESI, we have excellent teams of smart, collaborative, proactive experts and professionals. We are actively seeking to identify personnel to join our team of talented professionals who possess the experience, vision, commitment, and integrity to successfully support the strategic goals of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate (S&T).
Technology and threats evolve rapidly in today's ever-changing environment. In response, DHS S&T was established by Congress to provide innovative scientific and technical solutions to the nation's homeland security challenges. DHS S&T supports basic and applied research, development, testing and evaluation (RDT&E) that provides the tools and knowledge products to support the Homeland Security missions of DHS components and first responders. DHS S&T supports these RDT&E activities at a range or performer and government facilities, including DHS S&T-run research facilities across the U.S.
This role serves as a primary resource for executing financial tasks. The role will be a primary point of contact for financial issues, including performing a variety of financial analyses, and providing a financial perspective in support of the development of strategic plans.
Role functions may include:
- Providing budget and financial analysis, as well as supporting the Resource Allocation Process (RAP) by developing funding requirements
- Serving as a financial point of contact for inter-organizational financial analysts and finance and budget divisions
- Preparing integrated project timelines to support DHS budgeting activities, and developing revisions to transition plans, initial operations estimates, and yearly cash flows to support ONL budget submittals as necessary
- Supporting the Operations Director and staff in the fiscal execution, development, planning, and coordination of all activities, such as annual spend plans, fiscal policies, funding priorities, and realignment of resources
- Driving assessments of project rankings, risk profiling, and preparing rough order of magnitude (ROM) estimates though analysis of existing reports and studies.
- Facilitating meetings and serving as a representative to others in leadership roles
- Archiving and managing files and other electronic documentation in accordance with DHS Records Management guidance.
Apply on company website