Are you looking to make a difference in the federal government? Are you looking for a career, not just a “job”? Are you passionate about doing what's right? Do you have experience and skills in acquisition, specifically information technology acquisitions? Then we have a position for you.
Noblis is seeking a Senior Procurement Specialist to assist with the development, management, and execution of government acquisitions. For this opportunity, we are supporting the government with their acquisition of information technology hardware, software and support. Responsibilities include market analysis; technical writing; requirements development; drafting statements of work; supporting RFP activities; evaluating vendor compliance and documenting source selection decisions. As part of a Noblis team, candidates will work closely with government clients to understand current issues and challenges, implement practical and effective solutions, and assist with acquisition management of those solutions, typically working “on the government side of the table” as an unbiased, trusted partner. Acquisitions may vary from single-award to multi-award Basic Ordering Agreements.
The candidate should possess:
• A Bachelor's degree, in a technical discipline preferred
• Knowledge of one or more relevant technical subject areas within information technology such as software, cyber security, hardware, and telecommunications
• 3-6 years of relevant work experience
• Strong writing skills
• Excellent communication, collaboration, and presentation skills. Proven results-oriented problem solving abilities. Facility with presentation graphics and/or spreadsheet tools highly desirable
• Ability to work in a dynamic team-oriented environment, demonstrate teamwork and initiative, and function productively in the face of new assignments and the re-prioritization of existing assignments
• Working with general instruction, adapt and apply Noblis' principles, concepts, processes, tools and methodologies to solve real-world problems in a team environment
• Develop and apply knowledge of acquisition practices and regulations to the competitive best value procurement of information technology hardware, software and services
• Knowledge of hardware and software pricing is preferred
• Knowledge of Federal procurement and contract management activities is a plus
• Ability to support meetings, inter-team communication, and issue resolution with the client and internal/project stakeholder groups
• Ability to work closely and collaboratively with Noblis and customer team leaders and members
• Knowledge of information technologies such as software development, hardware, and telecommunications
• Familiarity with relevant Federal technology issues, policies, regulations or practices is highly desirable. Experience with or knowledge of government acquisition/contracting practices, programs and regulations (FAR, DFAR, etc.) is especially useful
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply on company website