Noblis is seeking a Systems Engineer to be a member of our internal Noblis Systems Operation team in Reston, VA. The systems engineer will work to implement and integrate applications and services within our hybrid Microsoft infrastructure. Provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in system engineering support across the enterprises IT disciplines (i.e. Virtual & Physical Servers, Cloud technologies, Network, etc).
- Provide technical leadership for the integration of IT requirements, design, and technology
- Guide capability development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system engineering integration and test plans
- Active Top Secret required
- Bachelor's degree preferably in an IT related field and 7+ years of related experience
- 3+ years of experience with cloud migration solutions and hybrid cloud management solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with cloud-based technologies such as Azure
- Successful track record in providing technical leadership in delivering architecture, engineering, and operation services.
- Demonstrated experience implementing applications in a FISMA moderate environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing. Strong public speaking skills and professional demeanor required. Ability to create original documentation.
- Experience training/mentoring less experienced personnel
- Experience with Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, and synchronization between the two.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange on-premise and online in a hybrid environment.
- Experience with integrating 3rd party COTS products and custom applications with Azure Active Directory.
- Highly proficient with PowerShell scripting.
- Experience on system disaster recovery and backup solution engineering, implementation, and operation management.
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply on company website