Ensure public area spaces meet standards of cleanliness.
1. Clean all public areas to the standards required
a. Use correct cleaning chemicals for designated surfaces, according to OSHA regulations and hotel requirements.
2. Report any damaged or missing items.
3. Check supply levels in storage closets. Complete requisition for additional supplies needed and submit to manager/supervisor
4. Complete deep cleaning projects
5. Answer any Guest inquiries, politely and efficiently
1. Previous hotel housekeeping or other applicable cleaning experience preferred
2. Must be flexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website