To serve and assist guests during their stay by creating a memorable and efficient arrival, check in, departure and overall stay experience. To handle guest requests including help with luggage, transportation, information and other
1. Read and match luggage tags, write claim tickets and detach portion to give to guest
2. Escort customers to accommodations, visually inspect room and respond to any guest requests.
3. Organize and store luggage as necessary in a designated area
4. Answer questions and offer assistance giving accurate information regarding all hotel service to the guests
5. Stay informed on current events and entertainment around the city.
6. Performs any other job related duties as assigned.
1. High school diploma or equivalent preferred
2. Must be flexible to working all shifts, including weekends and holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website