Competitive wages and 3,000 sign on bonus available
Genesis is one of the nation's leading providers of post-acute healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you passionate - highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
The Unit Manager/Assistant Director of Nursing of the Unit (RN) is a vitality specialist responsible for the overall operations, integration, coordination, and direction of nursing and patient care for the assigned unit. This includes:
* Ensuring that care delivery is consistent with the mission, vision, and policies of Genesis; also in accordance with accepted standards of practice and state and federal regulations
* Mentoring and educating nurses and nursing assistants
* Working with physicians and other medical professionals/interdisciplinary team to ensure quality care
* Serving as a resource to all staff within the unit
* May be required to provide bedside nursing when needed
We improve the lives we touch through the delivery of high-quality healthcare and everyday compassion!
*We Care Deeply about YOU! Guided by our Core Values, Code of Conduct and Ethics program, we foster a culture of care and compassion. We focus on improving the quality of care through creativity and innovation, honesty and integrity in all we do.
*We Develop YOU! We provide career ladders, education and training opportunities so you can build a long and successful career with Genesis.
*We Appreciate YOU! We value your contributions to the Genesis mission and vision and instill an environment of teamwork and enjoyment in working together. We recognize and celebrate our shared successes.
*We are Committed to YOU! We know you are the vital link between Genesis, our patients and residents! We inspire you to be your best self.
* A graduate of an accredited school of nursing
* Current RN licensure by the State Board of Examiners of Nurses
* BSN + 2 years nursing experience; or Associate Degree + 3 years nursing experience required
* Proven leadership experience for a minimum of one year (i.e. head nurse, supervisor, etc.)
* At least one year of experience in a skilled nursing environment preferred
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 352278
Center Name: Norriton Square Nursing and Rehab Center
Apply on company website