We are seeking an amazing RN (Registered Nurse) or LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) to join our team at North Cascades Health and Rehabilitation in Bellingham, WA. We currently have a full time day and evening shift opening for which we are accepting applications. We strive to provide the best care to our residents. Each and every person in this center, whether a resident or staff member, enjoy the closeness that you feel as part of our family. If you would like to come and work with our team, please call today. RN (Registered Nurse) or LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) Qualifications:
- Supervises nursing care to residents
- Complies with state and Federal Regulations
- Works Collaboratively with members of the healthcare team
- Maintains standards of professional nursing practice
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current licensure in the state of employment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
- Paid vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Employee stock ownership program
- Short & Long term disability
- And More!
•Caring about our residents, families, employees and communities
•Excellence in service
•Treating our residents, families and employees with dignity and respect at all times
•Sound stewardship of our financial and human resources We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website