North Cascades Health & Rehabilitation is seeking a new Social Services Director to join our team starting June 1, 2020. The ideal candidate will meet the following career summary and enjoy working in our team-oriented environment.
Assist with maintaining the existence of the social service program designed to meet the individual physical, mental, and psycho-social needs of the residents, meets the State and Federal regulations and standards of the healthcare delivery established by the Center.
- Completes social service history, discharge plan, and development of interdisciplinary care plans designed to meet the bio-psycho-social needs of resident.
- Identification of needs and coordination of services so that bio-psycho-social needs of each resident are met.
- Assisting residents and responsible parties in location and using financial, legal, mental health, and other community resources.
- Provide individual, group, and family services focused on the maintenance or enhancement of the resident's bio-psycho-social functioning and understanding of their health status.
- Coordinate and/or provide health and mental health social work services to residents to assist with attaining or maintaining the highest practical mental and psycho-social well-being, while helping resident who display mental or psycho-social difficulty receive appropriate treatment and services.
- Provide resource support to staff participating in behavioral interventions for residents.
- Coordinating safe discharge planning and follow–up services in coordination with interdisciplinary team.
Knowledge, Skills & Education
- Evidence of ability to work with individuals of varied values and background.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective communication skills with residents, families, and staff.
- Prefer a minimum of Bachelors' Degree in accredited program of social work
- Prefer a minimum of two years of work related experience in long term care or other related
North Cascades Health & Rehabilitation Center4680 Cordata Parkway Bellingham, WA 98226 360-398-1966 Ask for Nav or Lisa EmpRes Healthcare is a 100% employee owned company . We embody a spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honesty and a Commitment to Caring. From our belief that people are always the number one priority! We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website