North Italia is coming soon to the Woodlands!
Now Training for our Grand Opening in October!
Back Servers / Bussers – Earn up to $800 per week
North Italia is offering:
- Flexible scheduling
- Hospitality training
- Health benefits including medical, dental and vision (after 25 hours/week average)
- Paid time off (after 25 hours/week average)
- Discounted shift meals
- 35% discount for your party when dining in as a guest
- Work this week access 50% of your pay at no cost
- Career growth opportunities
Handmade With Love From Scratch Daily
Whether you're looking for a change or starting a career from scratch, North is the perfect place for you. From our Prosciutto pizza to the house specialty Bolognese, we take great pride in serving exceptional handmade Italian dishes. We're also committed to supporting our employees with advancement opportunities, perks, and a positive environment. North is more than an Italian restaurant—it's a family of servers, hosts, managers, and chefs dedicated to crafting the perfect Italian meal for our guests. If that sounds like you, there's a place for you here.
Here's what you'll do:
- Keep it clean! Your primary responsibility is to clear and clean tables after guests leave including dishware, table tops, chairs, booths and floor, and reset and arrange quickly for the next round of guests
- Communicate with the guests, the server, and the hostess to ensure that the guest service is amazing and everyone has everything they need
- Thank guests as they are leaving
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant
You need to be:
Someone with the spirit of Italian hospitality who really enjoys giving great service. Prior restaurant experience is a plus, but a great personality and the ability to work as part of a team are even more important. You should have excellent English communication skills, be comfortable standing for long periods of time, and capable of lifting up to 25 pounds. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work weekends and some holidays.
About the Company
Become a valuable member of our team and you will discover more than just a culinary gem. We have a successful and professional work environment with opportunities for growth. Our competitive wages combined with a 35% discount at all North Italia locations make this a team you simply must be a part of.
We are an e-verify and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace for all. We welcome applicants from a wide variety of identities, ideas, perspectives and experiences and encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. The Cheesecake Factory offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities.
Apply on company website