North Italia is coming soon to the Woodlands!
Now Training for our Grand Opening in October!
Line Cooks – Up to $20 per hour
North Italia is offering:
- Flexible scheduling, consistent hours
- Health benefits including medical, dental and vision (after 25 hours/week average)
- Paid time off (after 25 hours/week average)
- Free shift meals
- 35% discount for your party when dining in as a guest
- Work this week access 50% of your pay at no cost
- A no cost GED and Associates Degree program
- Career growth opportunities
Handmade With Love From Scratch Daily
Whether you're looking for a change or starting a career from scratch, North is the perfect place for you. From our Prosciutto pizza to the house specialty Bolognese, we take great pride in serving exceptional handmade Italian dishes. We're also committed to supporting our employees with advancement opportunities, perks, and a positive environment. North is more than an Italian restaurant—it's a family of servers, hosts, managers, and chefs dedicated to crafting the perfect Italian meal for our guests. If that sounds like you, there's a place for you here.
Here's what you'll do:
- Prepare our authentic Italian dishes from scratch following the recipe to produce consistent results
- Know and comply with standard cooking methods, quality standards, and kitchen practices
- Cook a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables, and other food items using broilers, ovens, grills, fryers, and a variety of other kitchen equipment
- Portion all the products, follow the recipes, and always ensure the plate presentation looks beautiful
- Keep it clean! Follow the sanitation standards, make sure your work station stays clean and organized, and follow all of the food handling standards
You need to be:
Comfortable in a fast-paced environment. A minimum of 2 years of experience is preferred. You should have good English communication skills, comfortable standing for long periods of time, and able to lift up to 50 pounds. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work weekends and some holidays.
About the Company
Become a valuable member of our team and you will discover more than just a culinary gem. We have a successful and professional work environment with opportunities for growth. Our competitive wages combined with a 35% discount at all North Italia locations make this a team you simply must be a part of.
We are an e-verify and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace for all. We welcome applicants from a wide variety of identities, ideas, perspectives and experiences and encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. The Cheesecake Factory offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities.
Apply on company website