Pastry Cooks / Bakers – solid pay with room to grow!
North Italia is offering:
- Flexible scheduling
- Hospitality training
- Health benefits including medical, dental and vision (after 25 hours/week average)
- Paid time off (after 25 hours/week average)
- Discounted shift meals
- 35% discount for your party when dining in as a guest
- Career growth opportunities
Handmade With Love From Scratch Daily
Whether you're looking for a change or starting a career from scratch, North is the perfect place for you. From our Prosciutto pizza to the house specialty Bolognese, we take great pride in serving exceptional handmade Italian dishes. We're also committed to supporting our employees with advancement opportunities, perks, and a positive environment. North is more than an Italian restaurant—it's a family of servers, hosts, managers, and chefs dedicated to crafting the perfect Italian meal for our guests. If that sounds like you, there's a place for you here.
Here's what you'll do:
- Prepare our delicious Italian breads, pastries, puddings and other desserts from scratch following the recipe to produce consistent results
- Complete your prep list, efficiently run your station during the shift, follow all specs, and stock food as needed
- When it comes to baking; portion all the products, follow the recipes, and always make sure the plate presentation looks great
- Keep it clean! Follow the sanitization standards, make sure your work station stays clean and organized, and follow all of the food handling standards
You need to be:
Someone who loves to cook and has an eye for detail when it comes to consistency. It's important you're comforle in a fast paced environment, and have at least 1 year of experience in this capacity. Grazi and prego may be part of your vocabulary, but you should have good English communication skills. You must be comforle standing for long periods of time and able to lift up to 50 pounds. The ideal candidate will be a team player and have the ability to work weekends and some holidays.
About the Company
Become a valuable member of our team and you will discover more than just a culinary gem. We have a successful and professional work environment with opportunities for growth. Our competitive wages combined with a 35% discount at all North Italia locations make this a team you simply must be a part of.
Apply on company website