Looking to join one of Massachusetts' most innovative and committed organizations? Northeast Arc is a premier provider of services devoted to strengthening the abilities of all.
Northeast Arc is as dedicated to its employees as we are to the community that we serve. With endless opportunity, a supportive and passionate team, and competitive pay and benefits we are the perfect place for you to grow your career!
Our billing department is looking for an entry level Billing Specialist to join our team!
Job Summary: Prepares monthly billing, reconciliation and utilization for State, Private, Day Care, Day Hab, PCM, AFC, Building Blocks, Schools, MART, and other areas. Assists with Audit as well as various monthly reports
- Prepares, submits and reconciles billing as assigned.
- Posts payments to required systems as received.
- Maintains all monthly, quarterly and yearly spreadsheets.
- Maintains all files through scanning process.
- Reconciles revenue and accounts receivable account for billed programs on a monthly basis.
- Works on weekly aging reports, follow through with collections.
- Updates procedures as software, etc. changes.
- Maintains the strictest confidentiality. Ensures all documents are filed and secure in compliance with HIPAA requirements.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Minimum of a high school diploma required, Associates degree in relevant field is a plus.
- Solid communication skills, and ability to work independently required.
- Must have strong computer skills.
- Previous experience in medical billing is preferred.
Apply on company website