**For a limited time, select qualified candidates may be eligible for a $5,000 sign-on bonus.
Northeast Arc is an exciting place to be with excellent career opportunities for Early Intervention Speech and Language Pathologists. We are a passionate and supportive team that prides itself on providing high quality, evidenced based services. Come join one of Massachusetts most established, innovative and passionate organizations.
We are currently looking for Speech and Language Pathologists to support our expanding Early Intervention programs. Our progressive home visiting programs provide support to infants, toddlers and their families in their homes and community. Our teams cover the North Shore and Cape Ann areas.
The role of the Speech and Language Pathologist at Northeast Arc includes:
- Providing coaching and support to caregivers to enhance the development and learning of their children
- Building upon family and caregiver supports and resources to reach Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP) outcomes
- Providing supports in a collaborative and individualized way that reflects the family's priorities, learning styles and culture.
- Facilitating collaboration and communication among all IFSP and community team members.
- Current licensure by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Speech‐Language Pathology and Audiology and a Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) granted by the American Speech, Language and Hearing Association, or currently in clinical fellowship prior to being granted a CCC
- Experience working with children under the age of 5
- Strong organizational skills
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Recognition of importance of and respect for confidentiality
- Bilingual/Bicultural candidates encouraged to apply
- Students & recent grads seeking clinical fellowship (CF) encouraged to apply
Northeast Arc is one of the largest employers on the North Shore, and we pride ourselves on offering a comprehensive and excellent benefits package which includes:
- Supervision and mentoring in both group and individual settings for all Early Intervention staff
- Continued education and learning through trainings and conferences including Routine Based Interview (RBI) and Parents Interacting with Infants (PIWI) training
- Generous vacation, holiday, and sick time
- Comprehensive health care and benefits
- 403b Retirement savings with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Mileage reimbursement
- Flexible schedules
- Growth opportunities
Apply on company website