From $55 an hour!
Northeast Arc Clinical Services is looking to welcome passionate, caring Registered Nurses (RN) to provide excellent care to our clients in our medical model group home in Burlington!
We are interested in hiring kind, reliable professionals who enjoy working with patients in an at-home setting. We provide training based on individual nursing needs, and our trainings are customizable per nurse; you'll receive any and all training required according to your knowledge/skills/abilities!
At Northeast Arc Clinical we firmly believe that our employees are the lifeblood of our agency. As a result, we offer a great benefits package that includes the following:
- Competitive pay
- Health Insurance at 30 hours per week
- Dental, Vision, FSA, Life Insurance
- Earned Time, Sick Time, Holidays
- Tuition Benefits are available if working 40 hours per week
- 403b retirement savings plan with limited company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal and Identity Theft Protection
- Flexible Schedules
- Employee perks and discounts with local retailers
- Pet insurance
- Employee referral bonus
- New Grads welcome--we provide training!
- Current MA nursing license, RN
- Current CPR
Nurses who work for us have come from a variety of different health care settings, including but not limited to: home health, nursing homes, hospitals, long-term care, skilled care, rehabilitation facilities, assisted living, residential nursing, community healthcare centers, and more!
Please reach out to Courtney Wall at CWall@ne-arc.org or 978-646-5208 for all inquiries.
During this COVID-19 pandemic, we have taken extra steps to provide our nurses with masks and other PPE for their safety. All of our patients are screened so that staff is fully aware of their need for precautions. Northeast Arc Clinical Services has infection control policies and procedures to support the well-being and safety of our patients and staff.
Apply on company website