NVRH is looking for a Registered Nurse to join the Pain Clinic team!
· Competitive Pay
· Shift Differentials: For hourly paid employees working evening, overnight or weekend shifts.
· Excellent Benefits Package: PT and FT employees working 20+ hours per week are eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Tuition Reimbursement, Earned Time Days, Wellness Incentives, and more. All employees are eligible to participate in NVRH 401K Retirement Plan with employer contribution as well as utilize free membership to select local gyms.
· Community: Be part of a healthcare team offering excellent services within your community.
· Great Place to Work! "I've found the hospital to be a great place to work. I've grown so much in only a year here because of the culture and support here!" Employee review on glassdoor.com
· RN must function in the Pain Clinic by gathering assessment data for patients seeing the Pain Clinic Physician.
· Must also participate in cases involving the use of fluoroscopy and sterile supplies.
· The nurse is responsible for 'rooming' patients, ordering labs in MediTech and triaging phone calls from patients.
· This position will also require cross training to the Day Surgery Unit as well as Pre-operative Evaluation unit.
· Office practice experience is preferred.
· ACLS required.
· Current VT RN license required.
Apply on company website