Northern Light Mercy Health Center in busy Portland, Maine has an opportunity for a full-time board-certified/board-eligible Internal Medicine physician.
- This practice is ideally located in the heart of Portland!
- Currently, the practice is comprised of two experience physicians and two advanced practice practitioners.
- This is a fantastic team with an excellent culture and a large, diverse patient population.
- Additionally, the team collaborates with experienced Integrated Behavioral Health providers, a full-time Therapist, and Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners.
- This is a rewarding role that allows a physician to make a difference in the community through providing comprehensive care to the underserved!
Why Northern Light Mercy Health Center - Portland?
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Student loan reimbursement program
- Sign-on and relocation bonuses
- Flexible schedule with an exceptional work/life balance - enjoy a 4-day work week!
- Generous PTO
- Access to a large network of specialists
Northern Light Mercy Hospital, an acute care, non-profit facility, is a sponsored ministry of the Sisters of Mercy of the Americas. We advocate for a society in which all can realize their full potential and achieve the common good. We give priority to those that society ignores. The greater Portland community has come to rely on the personal care and healing focus that we provide. Northern Light Mercy Hospital is a member of Northern Light Health, an expansive statewidehealthcare system that offers a broad range of providers and services including ten hospitals, Primary Care and specialty physician practices, long-term care, home health and hospice agencies, and emergency ground and air transport.
We are located in Maine's largest city, Portland, which offers a blend of old-world charm and modern sophistication. This city has been routinely ranked among the top ten in national listings for best restaurants, health, and the best place to raise a family. You don't have to go far outside of Portland to "get away." Whether you prefer the urban way of life or rustic country living, southern Maine offers something for everyone.
Apply on company website