Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center is seekinga fellowship-trained Vascular Surgeon to join five others in our busy, hospital-employed, growing practice.Our medical center offers the latest in open and endovascular techniques. You will enjoy the benefits of a multidisciplinary vascular center with an attached non-invasive diagnostic laboratory and newly renovated office procedural suite. Our practice is supported by six advanced practiceproviders.Call responsibility will be no more than 1:5.
- Board certification in Vascular Surgery and endovascular capabilities are required
- A broad experience with both complex vascular reconstruction and catheter-based interventions as well venous intervention
- Some travel to Northern Light satellite locations for both consultative and procedural services will be required
Why Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center - Vascular Surgery?
- Robust compensation, benefits, and PTO packages
- Student loan reimbursement program - $20k per year with no cap!
- Flexible schedules and exceptional work/life balance
- Leadership and teaching opportunities, if desired
- J1 waiver sponsorship available
Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center is a 411- bed, regional tertiary care and ACS-verified level II trauma center serving a patient population of 500,000 living in the northern two-thirds of the state. The hospital is a base for LifeFlight of Maine, a critical care air transportation service flying nearly 900 missions per year.Bangor, Maine is a vibrant small city with easy access to Maine's spectacular coast, mountains, and lakes. Schools rank among New England's best with the flagship campus of the University of Maine located in the neighboring town of Orono. Bangor serves as the regional hub for medicine, the arts, and commerce. Bangor International Airport offers direct and one-stop service to most major destinations.
Apply on company website