- Position: Child and AdolescentPsychiatrist Outpatient
- Salary:Annual Guarantee
What you will need:
- License:Psychiatrist license or license eligible in the state of Illinois.
- Certification:ABCN or (on track to become certified).
- Experience:Child and AdolescentPsychiatrist
NorthShore Psychiatry is an ideal environment for providers who value exceptional care coordination because we offer a full range of inpatient and outpatient behavioral health care for children, adolescents, and adults. Our psychiatrists, psychologists, and therapists deliver evidence-based care at 11 outpatient locations and 2 dedicated inpatient units.
- We offer state-of-the-artinterventional treatments such as transcranial magnetic stimulation and electroconvulsive therapy.
- We partner with numerous primary care and specialty programs to develop multidisciplinary programs.
- We offer a wide range of types and levels of services for individuals suffering from depressive or anxiety disorders.
- We have intensiveprogramsincluding partial, or day, hospital treatment programs, intensive outpatient programs and individual therapy.
What you will do:
Conducting a full psychiatric evaluation and implementing an evidence-based treatment plan. The Department of Psychiatry prioritizes exploring new ways to deliver quality care, including the use of digital technology, new and more efficient workflows and the integration of advanced practice nurses and physician assistants.
NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore)is an integrated healthcare delivery system consistently ranked as a Top 15 Teaching Hospital in the U.S. NorthShore Psychiatry is an ideal environment for providers who value exceptional care coordination because we offer a full range of inpatient and outpatient behavioral health care for children, adolescents, and adults. NorthShore is committed to excellence in its academic mission and supports teaching and research as the principal teaching affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine. Please explore our website (www.northshore.org) to better understand how NorthShore delivers on its mission "to preserve and improve human life" through superior clinical care, academic excellence and innovative research.
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Apply on company website