Northwell Health is seeking a Division Chief of Neuroradiology to lead our growing Neuroradiology practice. Neuroradiologists at the associate or full professor level with appropriate leadership and clinical experience will be considered. This is a unique career opportunity to lead a thriving academic radiology department in one of the nations largest health systems.
Highlights of this position include:
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits
- Faculty appointment at the Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell.
- Support and dedicated time for
- Many opportunities for interdisciplinary clinical and academic cooperation
- Radiology resident and neuroradiology subspecialty fellow training programs
- State-of-the-art hospitals and full service imaging centers with the most advanced technology and equipment in the marketplace.
- All new system-wide IT infrastructure and PACS with advanced technical support
Northwell Health is New York States largest health care provider and private employer, with 23 hospitals, more than 600 outpatient facilities and nearly 15,000 affiliated physicians. We care for over two million people annually in the New York metro area and beyond, thanks to philanthropic support from our communities. Our 66,000 employees 15,000-plus nurses and 4,000 employed doctors, including members of Northwell Health Physician Partners are working to change health care for the better. Were making breakthroughs in medicine at the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research. We're training the next generation of medical professionals at the visionary Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell and the Hofstra Northwell School of Graduate Nursing and Physician Assistant Studies.
Northwell Health is seeking a Division Chief of Neuroradiology to lead our growing Neuroradiology practice. Neuroradiologists at the associate o...
Apply on company website