The Department of Radiology is seeking a fellowship trained neuroradiologist for a full-time faculty position at the assistant professor level or higher at the Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell.The successful candidate will join a team of radiologists to provide subspecialized neuroradiology services and be actively involved in teaching residents at our ACGME approved diagnostic radiology residency program. Highlights of this position include:
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- Ideal suburban locations in Long Island NY, beautiful beaches, and nationally recognized school districts.
- A variety of flexible practice settings with tertiary and community-based hospital positions available
- State-of-the-art hospitals and full-service imaging centers with the most advanced technology and equipment in the marketplace
- All new system-wide IT infrastructure and PACS with advanced technical support
- Opportunity for rapid advancement and leadership
- Many opportunities for collaboration with clinical colleagues
- Radiology resident, fellow, and medical student teaching opportunities at the tertiary hospitals
- Faculty appointment at the Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell commensurate with experience
- Support for research with funding and dedicated time for qualified investigators
Northwell Health includes 23 award-winning hospitals and more than 750 community-based practice locations throughout Long Island, Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and Westchester. All candidates will receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and eligibility for tuition reimbursement. Physicians will be employed as members of Northwell Physician Partners, the fifth largest medical group in the country. Academic Appointment to Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell is commensurate with credentials and experience. We continually recruit a diverse physician workforce to meet the needs of the diverse patients we seek to serve; as a result, our Health System is proudly ranked DiversityIncs #1 Hospital and Health System. Our Department of Radiologys Committee for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion utilizes a four-pronged approach to promote, sustain, and advance an inclusive environment. For more information and resources regarding our initiatives, please visit our Center for Equity of Care,https://www.northwell.edu/education-and-resources/community-engagement/center-for-equity-of-care.
For additional information and to apply, please contact: Dr. Alan Johnson, AJohnso1@northwell.edu.
Apply on company website