Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a strong attention to detail? Then consider applying for our full-time Billing Specialist I (PRN) position at our Elm Springs office in Springdale.
Key position responsibilities:
- Ensure claims are submitted daily with goal of zero errors
- Timely follow up on insurance claim status
- Reading and interpreting and EOB (Explanation of Benefits)
- Respond to inquiries by insurance companies
- Denial Management
- Work with clinics on claims issues
- Meet with Manager to discuss and resolve reimbursement issues or billing obstacles
- Any additional duties as requested by management
Key qualifications to be considered for this include:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Strong computer literacy, and clerical skills
- Customer service and problem-solving mentality
- Past billing or customer service experience preferred
About Northwest Health
Northwest Health provides inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic imaging, medical, surgical and emergency services to the Bentonville, Springdale, Fayetteville, Johnson and Siloam Springs communities in northwestern Arkansas. We are your family, friends and neighbors, and we work with and for our community to provide quality healthcare.
With a combined active medical staff of more than 540 physicians, 2,200 employees and 487 beds, Northwest Health is one of the largest health networks in Northwest Arkansas with five hospitals and over thirty clinics. Our hospitals include:
- Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville
- Northwest Medical Center - Springdale
- Siloam Springs Regional Hospital
- Northwest Health Physicians' Specialty Hospital
- Willow Creek Women's Hospital
Northwest Arkansas is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic regions in America—a perfect blend of urban sophistication and small town charm. If you aren't local and haven't already discovered this, check out www.northwestarkansas.org to see why NWA keeps winning awards as a best place to live.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/M/V) and welcome you to apply.
Apply on company website