Do you want to be a valued member of a team who plays a critical role in providing excellent care to patients a hospital setting? If so, consider joining our team as a CT/X-Ray Technologist working an as needed PRN schedule.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
Obtains patient history, explains standard procedures, and addresses patient concerns.
Produces computerized tomographic scanner radiographs of specific areas as required by departmental procedures.
Will performs a variety of anatomical CT scans to include X-Ray and C-Arm operations.
Key qualifications to be considered for this include:
Required completion of Radiologic technology training
Requires registration as a technologist by the A.R.R.T.
AHA BLS certification.
2 - 4 years experience preferred
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Technical/other training degree or better
- 2 year(s): Acute Care Hospital Setting
Licenses & Certifications
- C-ARRT Radiography Cert
Apply on company website