Do you seek a position that allows you to play a role in delivering critical care to patients in a fast-paced emergency setting? Consider joining the Northwest team as an Emergency Room Technician. You will work on a skilled team of medical professionals delivering excellent emergency care.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Working in the emergency room with physicians and nurses to deliver care to patients with medical emergencies
- Performing phlebotomy procedures
- Setting up the technology in the emergency room and preparing patients for operation
- Collecting and delivering lab samples
- Caring for wounds
- Transporting patients and escorting patients' visitors
Key qualifications to be considered for this include:
- Six months experience as a patient care assistant, certified nursing assistant, or emergency department technician or successful completion of an accredited Emergency Medical Technician training program
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current American Heart Association BLS or within 90 days of hire
- Emergency Medical Technician Certification (preferred)
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
About Northwest Health
Northwest Health provides inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic imaging, medical, surgical and emergency services to the Bentonville, Springdale, Fayetteville, Johnson and Siloam Springs communities in northwestern Arkansas. We are your family, friends and neighbors, and we work with and for our community to provide quality healthcare.
With a combined active medical staff of more than 540 physicians, 2,200 employees and 487 beds, Northwest Health is one of the largest health networks in Northwest Arkansas with five hospitals and over thirty clinics. Our hospitals include:
- Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville
- Northwest Medical Center - Springdale
- Siloam Springs Regional Hospital
- Northwest Health Physicians' Specialty Hospital
- Willow Creek Women's Hospital
Northwest Arkansas is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic regions in America—a perfect blend of urban sophistication and small town charm. If you aren't local and haven't already discovered this, check out www.northwestarkansas.org to see why NWA keeps winning awards as a best place to live.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/M/V) and welcome you to apply.
Apply on company website