LPN Clinic Office
Do you want to be a valued member of a team who plays a critical role in providing excellent care to patients in a clinic setting? If so, consider joining our team as a LPN at Willow Creek Women's Clinic . This position is located on the 2nd floor of Willow Creek Women's Hospital. This is full-time Monday-Thursday, 8:00am-5:00pm and Friday, 8:00am-12:00pm.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Evaluate assigned patients and plans, implement and document nursing care
- Assist physicians during examinations and procedures
- Perform patient tests and administer medications within the scope of practice of the LPN
- Promote patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills
Key qualifications to be considered for this include:
- High school diploma
- LPN license to practice in Arkansas
- American Heart Association BLS certification or within first 90 days of hire
About Northwest Health
Northwest Health provides inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic imaging, medical, surgical and emergency services to the Bentonville, Springdale, Fayetteville, Johnson and Siloam Springs communities in northwestern Arkansas. We are your family, friends and neighbors, and we work with and for our community to provide quality healthcare.
With a combined active medical staff of more than 540 physicians, 2,200 employees and 487 beds, Northwest Health is one of the largest health networks in Northwest Arkansas with five hospitals and over thirty clinics. Our hospitals include:
- Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville
- Northwest Medical Center - Springdale
- Siloam Springs Regional Hospital
- Northwest Health Physicians' Specialty Hospital
- Willow Creek Women's Hospital
Northwest Arkansas is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic regions in America—a perfect blend of urban sophistication and small town charm. If you aren't local and haven't already discovered this, check out www.northwestarkansas.org to see why NWA keeps winning awards as a best place to live.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/M/V) and welcome you to apply.
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Nursing: Associates degree or better
Licenses & Certifications
- C-AHA BLS Basic Cardiac
Apply on company website