Do you want to be a valued member of a team who plays a critical role in providing excellent care to patients in a hospital setting? If so, consider joining our team as a as a full time Nurse Assistant at the Bentonville hospital.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Collaborate with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes
- Assists nursing service personnel with a variety of patient care activities and related services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients.
- Assists with personal hygiene, takes vital signs and changes bed linens.
- May serve and collect food trays, provide for between-meal nourishment, and clean, sterilize, store and prepare other supplies.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision and typically reports to a registered nurse or supervisor.
Key qualifications to be considered for this include:
High School diploma or GED
Six months experience in a direct patient care role. The patient care assistant, certified nurse assistant or other equivalent certification or education may service in lieu of experience.
American Heart Association BLS must be obtained within 90 days
Northwest Health provides inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic imaging, medical, surgical and emergency services to the Bentonville, Springdale, Fayetteville, Johnson and Siloam Springs communities in northwestern Arkansas. We are your family, friends and neighbors, and we work with and for our community to provide quality healthcare.
With a combined active medical staff of more than 540 physicians, 2,200 employees and 487 beds, Northwest Health is one of the largest health networks in Northwest Arkansas with five hospitals and over thirty clinics. Our hospitals include:
- Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville
- Northwest Medical Center - Springdale
- Siloam Springs Regional Hospital
- Northwest Health Physicians' Specialty Hospital
- Willow Creek Women's Hospital
Northwest Arkansas is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic regions in America—a perfect blend of urban sophistication and small town charm. If you aren't local and haven't already discovered this, check out www.northwestarkansas.org to see why NWA keeps winning awards as a best place to live.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/M/V) and welcome you to apply.
- CNA or 6 months of direct patient care
Licenses & Certifications
- C-AHA BLS Basic Cardiac
- C-AR Cert Nurse Asst
Apply on company website