Do you want to be a valued member of a team who plays a critical role in providing excellent care to patients a hospital setting? If so, consider joining our team as a Registered Respiratory Therapist working a full-time schedule.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Guide the patient through the respiratory process
- Administer pharmacological, diagnostic and therapeutic agents related to respiratory care procedures.
- Provide proper assessment, observation and monitoring of signs and symptoms, general behavior, and general physical response to respiratory care treatments and diagnostic testing.
Key qualifications to be considered for this include:
- Requires License by the Board of Medicine to practice in the state of Arkansas.
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support Certification within 90 days
- Registered Respiratory Therapist Certificate
Northwest Health provides inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic imaging, medical, surgical and emergency services to the Bentonville, Springdale, Fayetteville, Johnson and Siloam Springs communities in northwestern Arkansas. We are your family, friends and neighbors, and we work with and for our community to provide quality healthcare.
With a combined active medical staff of more than 540 physicians, 2,200 employees and 487 beds, Northwest Health is one of the largest health networks in Northwest Arkansas with five hospitals and over thirty clinics. Our hospitals include:
- Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville
- Northwest Medical Center - Springdale
- Siloam Springs Regional Hospital
- Northwest Health Physicians' Specialty Hospital
- Willow Creek Women's Hospital
Northwest Arkansas is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic regions in America—a perfect blend of urban sophistication and small town charm. If you aren't local and haven't already discovered this, check out www.northwestarkansas.org to see why NWA keeps winning awards as a best place to live.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/M/V) and welcome you to apply.
Apply on company website