Do you want to be a valued member of a team who plays a critical role in providing excellent care to patients in the hospital setting? Does evaluating assigned patients and plans appeal to you? If so, consider joining our team as a RN - Med/Tele - Day Shift.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Evaluating assigned patients and plans
- Implementing and documenting nursing care
- Assisting physicians during examinations and procedures
- Performing various patient tests
- Administering medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse
- Promoting patients' independence by establishing patient care goals
- Assisting patients and families in understanding conditions, medications, and self-care skills
- Using experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
Key qualifications for this role include:
- An ability to perform a wide variety of tasks
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Effective communication in reporting to the manager or head of the unit/department
- Associates degree required
- RN Certification required
- BLS Certification required
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the med/tele unit
About Northwest Health
Northwest Health provides inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic imaging, medical, surgical and emergency services to the Bentonville, Springdale, Fayetteville, Johnson and Siloam Springs communities in northwestern Arkansas. We are your family, friends and neighbors, and we work with and for our community to provide quality healthcare.
With a combined active medical staff of more than 540 physicians, 2,200 employees and 487 beds, Northwest Health is one of the largest health networks in Northwest Arkansas with five hospitals and over thirty clinics. Our hospitals include:
- Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville
- Northwest Medical Center - Springdale
- Siloam Springs Regional Hospital
- Northwest Health Physicians' Specialty Hospital
- Willow Creek Women's Hospital
Northwest Arkansas is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic regions in America—a perfect blend of urban sophistication and small town charm. If you aren't local and haven't already discovered this, check out www.northwestarkansas.org to see why NWA keeps winning awards as a best place to live.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/M/V) and welcome you to apply.
Licenses & Certifications
- C-AHA BLS Basic Cardiac
- L-AR-RN License
Apply on company website