NORTHWESTERN MEDICINE REGIONAL MEDICAL GROUP
Cardiac Electrophysiology Opportunity – McHenry and Huntley Hospitals
Chicago Northwest Suburbs
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group (NMRMG) is seeking an ACGME-approved fellowship trained, BE/BC cardiac electrophysiologist to join the growing Bluhm Cardiovascular Institute (BCVI) Northwest Region team at McHenry and Huntley Hospitals, IL, located in Chicago's northwest suburbs.
Cardiology services in the northwest region provide a comprehensive range of cardiovascular services including: cardiothoracic surgery, advanced cardiac imaging and interventional cardiology in a state-of-the-art community hospital environment.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in complex ablation including atrial fibrillation ablation, ventricular tachycardia ablation, SVT ablation, in addition to pacemaker and ICD implantation.
- Employed full-time position with Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group.
- The successful candidate will collaborate with BCVI leadership to strategize and implement a high quality electrophysiology program.
- Successful and expanding multi-specialty physician group that promotes a collegial work environment, physician success and compassionate care within a physician driven team.
- The community is exceptional with excellent schools, parks, restaurants and plenty of amenities. Easy access to Chicago by car or commuter train.
BCVI is a full service, fully integrated institute across the system. The six clinical centers comprising BCVI are the Center for Heart Rhythm Disorders, Center for Coronary Disease, Center for Vascular Disease, Center for Valve Disease, Center for Heart Failure and the Center for Preventative Cardiology. The BCVI Northwest Region NMRMG providers participate in diagnosis, management and treatment of all cardiovascular disease states.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group is the premier provider of healthcare services in Chicago's west and northwest suburbs, with more than 600 primary care physicians and specialists. Our team works together to provide excellent patient care and exceptional patient experiences using models that follow best practices in outpatient and inpatient settings. RMG offers competitive compensation and benefits within a physician led work environment.
Northwestern Medicine is a growing, nationally recognized health system that provides world-class care at 10 hospitals and more than 200 locations in communities throughout Chicago, the suburbs and northern Illinois. Together with Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, we are pushing boundaries in our research labs, training the next generation of physicians and scientists, and pursuing excellence in patient care. Our vision and values are deeply rooted in the idea that patients come first in all we do. We value building relationships with our patients and their families, listening to their unique needs while providing individualized primary, specialty and hospital-based care. Our recent affiliations and ongoing growth make it possible for us to serve more patients, closer to where they live and work.
NORTHWESTERN MEDICINE REGIONAL MEDICAL GROUPCardiac Electrophysiology Opportunity – McHenry and Huntley Ho...
Apply on company website