To support the communitys need for expanded care, Norton Childrens Medical Group encompasses all pediatric care, including inpatient, outpatient, primary and specialty care. Patients have access to multidisciplinary resources through Norton Medical Groups extensive network of primary and specialty care practices, as well as Norton Childrens Hospital, Norton Womens & Childrens Hospital, Norton Childrens Medical Center and the Novak Center for Childrens Health.
We are actively recruiting pediatric primary care physicians to join many of our growing practices. Both full-time and part-time opportunities are available as well as academic opportunities.
About the Position
- A compensation model based on work relative value units (wRVUs) with a productivity bonus opportunity, plus an additional bonus for quality and service.
- Norton Healthcare is a 501c3 employer and qualifies for additional federal loan forgiveness programs that may apply.
- Epic electronic medical records system integrated into 100 percent of practices and hospitals.
- Continuing medical education (CME) opportunities within the organization and funds provided for additional CME.
- Provider development opportunities such as the Norton Provider Leadership Academy, clinical research support, leadership councils, clinical quality initiatives and more.
Requirements for the position
- Medical degree/diploma
- Board certified/board eligible
- Residency/fellowship certification
Norton Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran/ Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Apply on company website