Superior Resource Group is looking for an Asst Project Manager for our client located in Green Bay, WI. This position is a direct hire – Pay $30-40/hr. BOE
Will involve the opportunity to travel, up to 70% after your first 2 years.
The Assistant Project Manager role will be to assist with the planning, organization, and management of the day-to-day operations, as well as any other responsibilities that the Project Manager sees fit. The immediate position will have a heavy emphasis on project controls including but not limited to creating and maintaining the project schedule.
This person will also be tasked with creating and maintaining the overall project tracker utilizing systems already in place while observing field progress for updating the reports.
- Proficient in reading and understanding architectural, civil, structural, piping, and electrical diagrams.
- Fundamental understanding of Microsoft Office Suite including, Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, Adobe/Bluebeam, Teams, and Primavera P6. BIM software experience is a plus.
- Effective written and oral communications.
- Ability to work a full-time schedule.
- Available for local and domestic travel.
- Demonstrated ability in drafting/CAD, computer skills estimating/pricing, and project management.
- Experience developing construction project schedules and trackers.
- An understanding of the theories and practices of scheduling.
- High school degree or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Drafting (AutoCad) preferred, Or equivalent field experience. (Preferred)
At SRG our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Referral bonus
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work "through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.
Apply on company website